UrSU wants to provide a modern range of study and research programs, attract foreign teachers and students to study and research, and include aspects of cultural diversity in the education process. The university plans to cooperate in the following areas:
- developing interdisciplinary scientific program;
- launching educational programs for doctoral studies;
- holding joint international scientific conferences and seminars;
- developing joint professional development training programs, methodologies;
- conducting master classes in writing scientific articles;
- conducting joint research;
- organizing summer schools (summer camp).
Cooperation program between universities might involve the following steps:
1. Organizing webinars. The main focus on presentation of obtained scientific results; introduction of joint project, its development and methodologies; guiding and start-up proposals.
scientific conference and seminars with the main focus on:
• Participation in a joint international conference
• Detailed presentation of joint projects (5 speakers), development of joint training programs, methodologies
• Practical way of progressing joint training programs for PhD and scientific research (round-table discussion)
• Conducting master classes in writing scientific articles in a Scopus indexed journals
• Giving lectures on approved projects, showing causes and consequences for undergraduate and PhD students
3. Sending 2 professors, 2 PhDs and 2 MA students to conduct research in partner universities in the USA. UrSU has IRES (International Research Experience of Students) program within the project “USA-Uzbekistan Collaborative Research in Leibniz Algebras”. Within the framework of this project an international conference of professors-mathematicians is held every two years. In 2017, this conference was held at the Urgench State University. UrSU hosts Fulbright specialists and offers professors from the USA classrooms for lectures with modern devices and private offices. UrSU also can organize trips to sightseeing places of Uzbekistan.