Presenter: Adrian Erlinger, Program Manager for innovation and capacity building programs at American Councils for International Education, a Washington-based non-profit organization.
Adrian Erlinger designs and implements programs to support international technology transfer, entrepreneurship, internships, and innovation-based economic development from global higher education institutions to early-stage startups.
You Will Learn:
- Evolution of University Technology Transfer.
- Incentives and Challenges for Researchers.
- International Collaboration.
- Entrepreneurship Curriculum and Case Studies.
- Challenged-Based Innovation & Hackathons.