We are pleased to announce the International Conference to take place in the ancient and beautiful city of Samarkand (Uzbekistan) on 21-22 February 2020.
The title of the International Conference is “Effective use of the tourism potential of the regions: theory, practice, and prospects”.
The main goal of the International conference is to bring together scholars and professionals from academia and industry who are active in the study of tourism and discuss the theoretical and practical problems of the development of tourism potential of the regions of the country. During our International Conference, we have the pleasure to welcome a number of international reputed voices who will address crucial topics talking about their expertise and point of view in this field. Objectives of the International conference are to create an international forum to gather, discuss, and exchange the latest academic research in tourism; provide an international scientific forum for the exchange of new ideas in this field.
The thematic tracks of the conference, each covering a range of specific topics, are:
- Theoretical and methodological issues of the effective use of the tourism potential of the regions.
- Topical issues of improvement of tourism infrastructure and diversification of tourism products based on the resource potential of certain territories
- The touristic potential of the certain territories of the Samarkand region and an innovative approach in its effective use.
Conference organizer and venue: “Silk Road” International University of Tourism
Address of the venue: Registan Plaza, Samarkand
The language of the Conference is English
You are invited to submit your abstract and paper only in English.
– oral presentation (personal);
– contribution to conference proceedings;
– moderation of a relevant topic (subject to personal participation);
– the leadership of the plenary and sections (subject to personal participation).
The exact schedule of the conference is issued one week before the conference for those who are registered.
Those wishing to participate in the international conference must register on the university website http://www.univ-silkroad.uz/en/site/139 and send their abstracts. Abstracts of proposed papers are due to 1, February 2020.
All information and requirements regarding participation in the international conference and submitting abstracts and articles are available on the university website.
We look forward to welcoming all of you in Samarkand!