We are excited to inform you that the U.S. Embassy in Tajikistan announces an open competition for the Fulbright Specialist Program – https://tj.usembassy.gov/fsp-061120/. The application deadline is August 1, 2020.
The Fulbright Specialist Program gives opportunity to host institutions to invite a specialist that will assist in implementing projects that have an education or training focus. Specialist’s program length can range from 14 to 42 days, including weekends, holidays and travel days. Projects should have concrete objectives that can be achieved over the course of the Specialist’s visit.
Past Specialists have supported host institutions by conducting activities such as:
· Delivering a seminar or workshop
· Consulting on faculty or workforce development
· Developing academic or training curricula and materials
· Lecturing at the graduate or undergraduate level
· Conducting needs assessments or evaluations for a program or institution
Interested eligible host institutions can submit their project proposals online here: https://worldlearning-community.force.com/FSPHost.